Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New poll on Celtics.Com ...

Click here to vote (nba.com):

Pierce, Rondo and Perkins all shaved their heads like Allen and KG. Do you like their new look?

  • Bald is Beautiful - 60%
  • Only for training camp - 19%
  • Grow it out - 16%
  • I'm not only the president, I'm also a client... - 5%

Total Responses: 215

Now, could someone please explain to me what the hell that last choice is supposed to be? I mean, I get the reference (hairclub.com), but what is it actually trying to say?

I understand everything else ... the first one means you're in favor of it, the second one means you're kind of on the fence, and the third one means you're against it. So, what's left for option number four?

Seriously, this is gonna end up bothering me all day ...

1 comment:

FLCeltsFan said...

The last choice is from the Hair Club for Men commercials where they guarantee to grow hair on bald people. Where the guy says he isn't just a client of the hair club but is also president. Kind of like the guy who liked the razor so much he bought the company.