Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yes, we've got Amy Poehler in our corner!

The Lakers can have Jack Nicholson, I'll take Miss Poehler any day of the week (bostonherald.com) ...
Burlington homegal Amy Poehler is rooting for the Celtics [team stats], but she flat-out refuses to see her hometown hoopsters play in Los Angeles next week.

“I do not want to go anywhere near the Lakers’ home court,” the Green Team fan told the Track last night at the opening of the Kiehl’s store in her ol’ stomping grounds, the Burlington Mall. “But I looooooove watching Boston sports over the summer.”
I still think my favorite Poehler SNL moment was when she mentioned attending a Bon Jovi concert at the Worcester Centrum (snltranscripts.jt.org) ... She pronounced it "WUSS-tah" and everything. Nice.

Anyway, so that gives us Poehler and Donnie Wahlberg ... Uh, any other celebrity Celtics fans?

Ooh, how could I forget ... Barack Obama (sports.yahoo.com)!

No comments: