Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Friday, June 13, 2008

Doc a member of the blogosphere?

Via the Boston Herald website:
Rondo, who has written a blog for yardbarker.com since at least his rookie year, and has blogged on his own Web site (rajonrondo9.com) since the conference finals, truly seems to be enjoying life on the blogosphere.

“I’ll do one after the game,” he said. “It’s just a way to reach out to my fans, that’s all. I’m not thrilled with writing - I was always more of a math student - but it’s good.

“I won’t get to Gilbert (Arenas’) level, though.”

Considering how the flamboyant Wizards guard has used his nba.com blog to, among other things, predict victories, that’s probably a good thing.

By the way, don’t expect to read a Rivers blog anytime soon.

I have one, but no one knows about it,” he said. “Yeah, it’s definitely a matter of different generations with that. I don’t (interfere) with any of that with the guys, so long as what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas, if you know what I mean.”

No comments: