Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

XVII


Okay, I just woke up (as you can imagine, it was pretty tough to get to bed last night), so I'll make this brief and somewhat coherent ...

I've been doing this online thing for about a dozen years now; I started up a rinky-dink little website dedicated to the team back when ML Carr was spouting off about leading a "championship-driven" ballclub. I've seen just about the worst this ballclub has had to offer in its storied history ... I would dream about the Celtics rising once again to the top of the mountain, hope for it, yearn for it.

Now that it's here, it's pretty much as good as I was hoping it would be.

Time to celebrate, Celtics fans, it's been a long time coming ... plus, it's time to prepare for the Drive to 18 (somebody better pounce on that URL right quick before I do)!

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Now that the Celtics have won the championship, and Paul Pierce is no longer the "Celtic who's been in the most playoff games without winning it all", who *does* hold that distinction?

Alessandro said...

That's a good question ... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Antoine, but I'll need to do more research before making that my final answer.