Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dana Barros talkin' about midgets having sex in a bathtub?!?

Thanks to Jeff from CelticsBlog for bringing this new trailer for the Will Ferrell movie to my attention (it certainly is heavy on the Celtics cameos):


***

PIONEER. PLAYER. INNOVATOR. THE LEGEND OF JACKIE MOON.

In 1972, Jackie Moon bought the Flint Tropics of the ABA for $28,000.
He paid for it with the profits from his chart topping 1970 single "Love Me Sexy".

JO JO WHITE, FORMER PLAYER/HALL OF FAMER: Jackie Moon's song, "Love Me Sexy", I thought that was the greatest song I had ever heard ...

MARK CUBAN, OWNER DALLAS MAVERICKS: I was eighteen when the song came out, and I remember when they played it at my prom, it was the best!

CEDRIC "CORNBREAD MAXWELL, FORMER PLAYER/COMMENTATOR: [The first time I heard that song], absolutely went crazy! I mean, that's how I had my first child!

MC: My first time ... was to Jackie.

TOMMY HEINSOHN, FORMER PLAYER/COACH, HALL OF FAMER: [singing] Baby, who wants to love me sexy!

JJW: [singing] Baby, are you ready to make me sexy!

MC: What was it, I wanna fill up your bathtub full of sweat?

DANA BARROS, FORMER PLAYER: You start talking about bringing people together in a sweaty bathtub ... Black, white. Big, tall. Skinny, fat. Y'know ... midget, giant. Bringin' 'em together in a sweaty bathtub ... How much more together can you get than that?

CM: Jackie bringing those kind of lyrics, I mean ... forget about Donna Summers!

***

See the full trailer here (movies.yahoo.com) ... Or listen to the "official" music video for "Love Me Sexy" here (youtube.com) ... Or visit the official site for the movie here (semipromovie.com).

(I'm not a shill for New Line, I swear!)

No comments: