Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rondo is our starting prick guard ... Whoops, I mean staring POINT guard


Courtesy of redsarmy.com


MICHAEL FELGER: Is Rajon Rondo overrated?
DAMON AMENDOLARA: Down here ... Yes, in Boston he is. I don't think nationally he is.
MICHAEL FELGER: Yeah, because nationally they view him as a ... The sixth best point guard in the league, right?
DAMON AMENDOLARA: Which is about what he is. I think what he did in 2010 should not be overlooked. He was a great piece of that team that came this close to winning a championship, but there's a lot of emotionality that comes in with ... Celtics fans about how good Rondo is.
MICHAEL FELGER: He can't shoot, and I think that personality-wise ... He's a pill. Sort of a prick. And, uh--
DAMON AMENDOLARA: [laughs] Who in the NBA isn't though, Mike? I mean, come on!
MICHAEL FELGER: Well, fair point, Damon! But I do believe ... my gut tells me he has worn out his welcome here.
Are people online trying to make this into a big deal because:

A) They don't like Felger attacking Rondo?
B) They don't like Felger?
C) They don't like hearing the word "prick" on basic cable television?
D) All of the above?

Hey, at least we're back to serious basketball discussion now that the lockout is over ... Oh, wait a minute, this is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT

No comments: