Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks to "Dino Radja Experience" (Dino don't use no articles) for the shout-out!

I'd like to thank the fine folks over at "The Dino Radja Experience" (an hilarious Celtics-centric podcast that you all should check out) for giving my old website a plug on the December 30th edition (newengland.comcastsportsnet.com) of their program ... Of course, I had only gotten around to listening to the show yesterday, which shows just how far behind I've gotten in my listening habits!

Anyway, I had first checked out the show about a month ago and was immediately hooked, so I decided to shoot them off an email with a link to my old Dino Radja fan site (archive.org); I figured only like-minded individuals such as these would truly appreciate it.

Sure enough, hosts Rich Levine and Nick Altschuler gave it a mention (fast-forward to 18:13 for the relevant part), going so far as to declare me "the man" as well as their "biggest fan" ... I don't remember actually making such a claim in my email, but I'll happily take up the mantle ;)

No comments: