Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Friday, November 30, 2007

Suck it, Quentin!

Quentin Richardson prior to last night's game (nypost.com):

It's like the media makes more of The Big Three and all of them. We're not in awe of them. They ain't won no championships.
See, that's a double negative (stcloudstate.edu), so he's really saying "they've won championships" ... Thanks for the vote of confidence, Q-Dog!

Image from NYDailyNews.Com

Quentin Richardson after the game (telegram.com):

I still don't think we're in awe of them ... I know I'm not. There are a lot of teams that are pretty good in this league, but that doesn't mean you're in awe of them, or you're scared of them. I'm pretty sure when the Bulls were 72-10, people weren't scared and in awe of them. We're all NBA players.
Whatever you say, my friend ... You may all be NBA players, but at least the Celtics are players who don't have to listen to Isiah Thomas. ZING.

No comments: