Parquet Wishes and Leprechaun Dreams

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Big Baby" waxes ... down where? DOWN THERE!

Thanks to a posting on Perkisabeast.com, I ended up discovering this mini-interview with Glen Davis on the official ACEforMen body-grooming website (aceformen.com).

Very, shall we say, "enlightening":


ACE: Do you have any superstitions about grooming during season?

GD:Yes! I need to make sure my eyebrows are groomed. I use a bit of eyebrow grease to make sure I got the swagger deal going on.

ACE: What teammate is the best groomer (“pretty boy”)?

GD: Ray Allen Rajon Rondo

ACE: Did you ever get hazed by your college teammates?

GD: Yes – Shaved head on bets.

ACE: Ever had anything waxed and where?

GD: Yes, down there (pointing down) because my girlfriend wanted me to!

ACE: What hair style have you had in the past that you regret the most and why?

GD: Mohawk – 2 weeks ago in fact!

No comments: